Share Me Your Link Please.. :P

Followers

Lepak Kat sini la.. ^_^

Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm coming back!

Haii i'm back! good morning and happy ramadhan to all muslim in this world! How is your fasting going?? i hope its going well.. i'm a bit tired due to my lack of sleep but i'm fine.. erm.. i want to say sorry to you all because leave my blog silent since 2011.. there is so many thing happen in my life.. i stop working, continue studying, someone steal my motorcycle, i leave my girlfriends, becoming a full time gamers, etc.. all those thing make me forget about blogger.. but yesterday when i do my assignments at class, for a second my mind thinking about blog.. its seem i kinda miss my blog.. then i think i should give my blog a life again.. so i will start from today.. i will post anything that happen to me or arround me.. and i will use 2 language english or melayu(sabahan) boleh bha kan? because some of my follower not from malaysia.. they a gamers from turkey, brazil, etc.. and i will post something usefull like "how to play wechat, kakao talk, whatsapp, upload instagram picture using a pc" or "how to play psp game on your pc" and i will share you some of my cool anime that i've been watching and games that i've been playing.. and maybe give you a little story about my life at kuala lumpur..ermm.. i think thats all from me right now.. =) thx for reading and happy ramadhan day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment