Share Me Your Link Please.. :P

Followers

Lepak Kat sini la.. ^_^

Friday, August 2, 2013

Play PSP Game For Free!!

Assalammualaikum and hello everyone.. today i'm so happy and excited because this morning i will return to my home land yeahh!!  \(^_^)/ my flight 9.20am so there's still time for me to packing up my things and share some usefull software for you guys.. but this software only for gamers la.. huehue.. =P

I'm well aware some of you guys really want to play playstation portable (PSP) games but dont have enough money to buy it, right? so in here i'll make your dream come true =P.. how much do you know about amulator? some of you maybe already know it.. and some of it don't so i'll tell you right now.. amulator is a software that help us to play any kind of console game through our pc.. that's include psp..

So the first thing you need is to download PPSSPP amulator.. pick 1 of this 2 link below based on your system type..
PPSSPP 32-Bit
PPSSPP 64-Bit

There is no installer yet, so just download the ZIP file and unpack it anywhere you like..

You may need to install the VC2010 redist (some DLL files). And if it still doesn't work, try installing the latest DirectX and OpenGL drivers for your graphics card

if you want to download psp game just go to this website Emuparadise search for psp ISO game then pick any game you want to play then download.. 
here is some of my Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 screenshot.. 


The graphics is good and the game run so smooth.. i'm sure you guys will enjoy this.. So that's all from me.. i hope my entry here will give a little help to you guys.. just give me a comment if you having a problem.. anyway thx for reading.. Assalammualaikum.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment